Thank you for choosing yourdoll.com! When purchasing on yourdoll.com, you will be offered the following secure payment methods. Please email us ([email protected]) with your payment problem if anything doesn’t work for you.
Direct Credit Card
You can pay with Credit Card directly. Now we have several different credit card channels.
Your credit card may be limited to large transactions. If you are failed to pay, please try with these different payment channels or call your bank to allow/authorize this transaction.
If your order payment keeps failing, we will contact you in 24 hours and help you to go through it. Also, you can split your payment into 2 or 3 parts (a lower amount is easier to go through). Please submit an order via clicking [layway/multiple cards], then make payment via this link. Or you can choose PayPal invoice, it will be easier to pay with a credit card via PayPal invoice link (No PayPal account needed)
It’s secure to make payment on our website. No hacker or scam.
Buy now, pay later. Klarna is only available for US customers currently. (learn about what is Klarna?)
To pay your Klarna bill, we got a flexible option to fit your budget:
- Pay in 4.
Split the cost of your purchase into 4 interest-free payments, paid every 2 weeks. No interest. No catch. Just more time to pay for the things you love.
- Pay in 30 days.
Start enjoying what you’ve ordered right away. Make payments online or in the Klarna app after trying the product IRL. No interest and only pay for what you keep.
- 6–36 month financing.
Our transparent credit options offered in partnership with WebBank, member FDIC, give you flexible financing you need to seamlessly shop larger purchases.
If you fail to pay by Klarna, please let us know. I can send you a Klarna invoice, that will be easier to pay.
PayPal invoice is available. Please submit an order via clicking “PayPal invoice”. You will receive a PayPal invoice later by email named YD-smart-shop or Smart-one-shop. You may use the balance in your account to pay for your order as if you have a Paypal account. Also, you can link your bank account to your PayPal account (setting up a PayPal account is free), then pay with your debit card or credit card. No Paypal account. Email us at [email protected] for detailed information.
YourDoll Layaway/Multi-Card/Split Payment (No Interest, No Hidden Fee)
If you don’t have enough money or you want to pay with multiple cards, please submit an order via clicking [layway/multiple cards], then make payment via this link. If you prefer by PayPal invoice, that would also work, just note it in the message box when you place an order.
- A $200 down payment should be paid (by PayPal invoice or Credit Card) when the layaway order is initiated.
- Layaways must be paid off within 3 months of creation. You can make as many payments as you would like in that time frame(minimum $200), but you must make at least 1 payment a month and the layaway must be fully paid off within 90 days.
- Your layaway order will be moved into production when your order is paid by 50%. If we are having a big deal like Black Friday, you should pay 50% within the sale period so we can capture a great deal and schedule production for you. Once your layaway is paid in full we will ship out your order and email you a tracking number.
- Layaway orders are subject to a non-refundable 30% cancellation fee. (minimum $100)
Money order is safe. Once the order is submitted, mail your money order in the amount of your order to us, and please attach your name and order number to the money order.
Please send your money order to:
Consignee: Mia S
Pay Order To: Smart Inside Inc
Post Address: 9661 Garvey Ave, Suite 112 # 60, South El Monte, CA 91733
Tel: (+1) 626-418-5159
This address is only for Money Order, not for returning or picking up your package.
If you have any payment problems, please feel free to contact [email protected] (M – F, 9 AM – 5 PM PST).
Why Does My Payment Fail?
Internet Explorer is not supported.
- Please note that our system currently does not work well with an In Internet Explorer browser. If you’re using IE, then the Firefox and Google Chrome will be the best choice. If the same issue happens, kindly refer to the following details.
PayPal is blocking the purchase.
- Your Credit Card or Debit Card issues (such as an invalid card, expired card, the amount exceeds, the card is disabled, etc.)
- Your Credit Card or Debit Card issues with International transactions (Ensure the buyer credit cards and debit cards are allowed to buy online from overseas merchants)
- If you are receiving a receipt error for a PayPal order then likely there is an issue with your PayPal funding source. Please contact PayPal.com support for more information.
Check Your Card.
- Do Not Honor: The bank is unwilling to accept the transaction.
- Insufficient Funds: The account did not have sufficient funds to cover the transaction amount at the time of the transaction.
- Limit Exceeded: The attempted transaction exceeds the withdrawal limit of the account.
- Expired Card: Card is expired. The customer will need to use a different card.
- Invalid Credit Card Number: The customer entered an invalid payment method or made a typo in their credit card information.
- Invalid Expiration Date: The customer entered an invalid payment method or made a typo in their card expiration date. Have the customer correct their payment information and attempt the transaction again – if the decline persists, they will need to contact their bank.
- Card Issuer Declined CVV: The customer entered in an invalid security code or made a typo in their card information. Have the customer attempt the transaction again – if the decline persists, the customer will need to contact their bank.
- Based on Location: The bank declined based on location.
- Bank’s Fraud Rules: The bank’s fraud rules blocked the transaction.
If your payment won’t process with your PayPal account or you’re still having problems with your card, try:
- Make the purchase again in a browser that’s in Incognito mode, or in a different browser, or
- Changing your payment method at checkout, or use a different credit card or PayPal account, or
- If none of these issues apply, please contact us with your order number(if there is), name and email address, error notification, and the screenshot of the error, we will check the details and assist you in continuing the order.
Last but not least, note that you should be able to receive detailed information for any failed or successful transaction from your bank. If a payment fails, do not hesitate to contact your bank or contact us.