Why has my payment failed?
Credit or debit card payments:
- The large payment transaction was rejected by the payment provider. Please call your bank to see if they are blocking it.
- Please use visa or AE to make payment, and confirm your card is valid.
PayPal payment methods:
- Please confirm your PayPal account is available and make sure the balance is enough to cover the cost of your purchase.
- If your account is linked to a bank account or credit card, make sure the details are up-to-date and sufficient funds are available to cover the purchase.
Still having payment problem?
- Try again in a few days: connection issues can cause transactions to fail from time to time. It can be worth waiting a day or two, then trying again.
- Try a different payment method: see all our supported payment methods, and try switching to an alternative. You may also want to try using a different secure web browser and/or using an incognito window to sign up.
- Please send an email to [email protected] to get information about other payment methods (bank wire, western union, cheque).