REALISTIC SEX DOLLS | BEST TPE & SILICONE SEX DOLLS
YOURDOLL is the largest online shop of realistic sex dolls that only provides high-quality real love dolls and 100% lifelike sex dolls. We are an authorized & verified sex doll vendor on The Doll Forum and we are always proud to provide high-quality products and outstanding customer service to help you make the right decision. we are an expert in managing the import, export, order, and delivery process of real sex dolls. At YOURDOLL, each sex doll will be thoroughly inspected before shipment to ensure that it meets the highest standards. Now, please allow us to create your dream partner for you!
SHOP SEX DOLLS BY CATEGORY
NEW SEX DOLLS
BEST SELLER SEX DOLLS
WHAT'S IN STOCK
HOT SEX TOYS FOR MEN
SEX DOLL TOP REVIEWS
Hello everyone! There are already several fantastic reviews here in the Zelex forum about this doll but I thought I’d give an opinion from the viewpoint of someone who’s previously only owned TPE dolls and my impressions with this being my first silicone doll. This might help those TPE owners who are also considering buying their first silicone doll, or those who are just curious in general.
I’ll start by first mentioning a few notes of my experience with TPE dolls to later make some points of why I now prefer silicone and why I think that this Zelex silicone doll is awesome (spoiler alert)! When I first dipped my toes into this hobby, I decided to play it safe and bought one of those knock-off TPE dolls from eBay. Despite its problems, I still learned a lot about owning a doll – care/maintenance of TPE, handling, posing, etc. And I read a lot of threads here in the doll forum before even creating an account (until I finally hit a thread that required an account for viewing ). Once I learned about all the additional features offered by TPE manufacturers, I decided to purchase a WM doll (145cm) with moaning and internal heating. At the time, the order got screwed up and I ended up getting an additional doll (150cm I-cup) for free! Now, I’ve read through so many threads about the debate between which is better – TPE or silicone. At the end of the day, they each have their strengths and weaknesses and it comes down to your personal preference. After owning TPE dolls for over a year, I grew dissatisfied because of the following caveats:
1. they require frequent cleaning,
2. the TPE odor is strong and fades after a while, but still remains present to an extent,
3. if not frequently powdered, the TPE feels rubbery and doesn’t feel like human skin,
4. makeup fades very quickly if the doll experiences a lot of “play,”
and 5. the overall look of the dolls just didn’t look realistic enough (life-like in terms of skin complexion, LHP, etc.) for me (you could immediately tell that they’re dolls). That’s just my opinion of course. Others may feel different. Lately, some manufacturers have begun making TPE dolls that look much more life-like but these other points still permeate the TPE industry. For me, this aspect will drastically affect how turned on I get just by looking at a doll and interacting with it.
Of course, there were some positive aspects too. My 145cm doll was easy to handle (weighing 28 kg) and the internal heating system was excellent (still works without issue), making that doll a nice cuddle buddy.
Yvonne 165cm (Standing Feet, Internal Heating, EVO Skeleton) Review
Now, on to the reason you’re here! Right out of the gate, I’m saying that this Zelex silicone doll is fantastic. I am very pleased with my purchase! The biggest reason why I decided to start looking for a silicone doll is because good silicone doll manufacturers usually don’t have any of the issues I mentioned above (according to what I’ve seen and learned here on the forum). For a while, I was researching many different silicone doll manufacturers – Realdoll, Sanhui, Sino, Gynoid Tech, Starpery, etc. I finally decided to purchase a Zelex doll for the following reasons:
1. The quality of the doll you get for the price is outstanding at just $2100-$3000 (depending on which vendor you purchase from – I purchased my Yvonne from Your Doll. Leading up to receiving my doll, their customer service was very kind, helpful, and professional – answering all of my questions. Full silicone dolls (with this level of detail) are usually in the $4000+ price range (especially in the list of manufacturers I was researching).
2. The look is absolutely incredible and can be mistaken as an actual person when viewed from certain angles. This entails the body makeup, complexion, veins, and LHP. The body sculpt is based on an actual person, which I think is a great idea and is likely why Zelex dolls look so realistic!
3. By default, the doll has gel-filled breasts and its body is not too soft and not too hard, according to other reviewers here.
4. The build quality seemed to be sturdy and strong (skeleton-wise).
So…I made the leap…and as I said, am very happy. After placing the order, I received pictures of my doll in just over a week! Zelex was very fast! There was an initial hiccup with the nipple color but they fixed it in just a couple days and sent pictures again. I received my doll about two weeks later (shipped to the U.S.).
To hit those earlier points I mentioned about my TPE dolls, these are my impressions so far regarding my Zelex doll:
1. Silicone is different than TPE in that it isn’t as easily susceptible to bacteria and mold so it doesn’t require as much cleaning. That being said, I purchased my Yvonne with a removable vagina and still clean the insert immediately after every use. But the rest of the body doesn’t stain as easily, get dirty easily, or retain any odor, which leads to my next point.
2. Out of the box, there was no smell, which was VERY surprising to me. Every TPE doll I got had a strong chemical smell right out of the box. I can play with this Zelex doll without having to get “used to” an odor. Maybe silicone dolls in general don’t smell and you guys already knew this but I was not aware of it, having been accustomed to TPE.
3. Yvonne feels great. I’ve played with her both with and without powder. With powder she feels good and realistic, but even without powder, she feels good. It’s weird and difficult to describe. Although not as realistic, the skin still feels good to the touch and I don’t mind playing with her without powder.
4. The makeup is absolutely gorgeous! Sometimes, I can just stare at the skin and if I lose my train of thought, I’ll trick myself into thinking I’m staring at an actual person’s ass (or tits). The makeup artists at Zelex definitely know what they’re doing. The veins and complexion look incredible! And after washing, the makeup still holds strong over most of the body! I cleaned the doll in the shower when I first received it and again about a month later. Now, notice I said most. The only issue I’ve had thus far with the makeup is that some of it is starting to come off from the top of the nipples, but the color is still mostly intact overall on the nipples and areolas, so I’m not too hung up over it. You can see some quick pictures I took with my phone showing the problem below.
5. I also want to mention again how great the LHP is (vagina and butthole placement). This is perhaps one of the most realistic dolls I’ve seen in this regard (which, again, makes sense given the fact that the sculpt is based on an actual model). For me, this is a huge turn-on.
It’s unfortunate, but not all dolls are perfect! I have to be honest about some of the negatives I’ve experienced.
1. The internal heating system stopped working immediately after only one use. This is one of those areas where Zelex has some catching up to do. The heating adaptor is not like others I’ve seen. There is no temperature setting or reading for you to see. It is simply a black brick that lights “red” if it is warming the doll and “green” if it is not. The first time I used it, the light remained red for about 2 hours then turned green. The doll was warm. After a few hours had passed, the doll began to feel cold again so I plugged the adaptor in again. The light remained green and wouldn’t turn red. I contacted my vendor reporting this problem and they replied that the doll needs to fully cool before being able to heat again. At this point, 12 hours had passed and the doll was cold to the touch. I tried heating it again but the adaptor light remained green. Just in case there was some miscommunication, I left it plugged in for a few hours to see if it would warm up. It didn’t. So I waited another whole day. The doll was obviously cold to the touch. I tried heating it again and it still wouldn’t work. I explained this to my vendor and never received a reply from them. I’m honestly not too upset since this upgrade was only $150, considering the full price of the doll. But I’d warn against purchasing Zelex’s heating system until they improve it. From what I understand, it is fairly new because earlier this year, Zelex mentioned in a forum thread that they didn’t have a heating system. But it became available as an option when I ordered a few months ago. So now, I’ve just resorted to using a heating blanket to warm the doll (I can’t enjoy myself and will completely disconnect from any immersion if the body is cold). Images of the heating adaptor (which plugs into the doll on one end and into an electrical outlet on the other) can be seen below.
2. After putting the doll into some poses for my photoshoots, its left elbow joint has become very loose to the point where it will no longer hold its position without help. I’ve heard of others cutting open their dolls on the Zelex forum and tightening the joints but I’m afraid to do this as I have no experience with this and am afraid that I’ll mess up this doll’s good looks.
3. This isn’t necessarily a full negative but I wish that the removable vagina was softer. While the rest of the body feels great to the touch, I feel like the sex is…fairly satisfactory, and that the doll’s canals can be a little rough if not used with a lot of lubrication. This may be because I’m used to the softness of TPE and its ability to stretch. This is one of those advantages though that TPE has over silicone. Overall though, the sex can still be enjoyable when proper lubrication is applied and the doll is positioned nicely (especially with the evo skeleton).
So there you have it! If you’ve made it this far, I appreciate you reading a newbie’s perspective! Aside from those few negatives, the positives certainly make Zelex’s 165cm silicone doll a VERY worthwhile purchase! Again, the body detailing is absolutely incredible (makeup retention is great for the most part), the overall skin on the body has just the right amount of softness to it (gel-filled breasts feel great, ass is soft but nice and firm at the same time, if that makes sense), and the LHP is realistic (a nice turn-on for me ). When I made my order, Zelex only had hard silicone heads available but now offer soft silicone heads and are currently working on movable jaws. Had I known soft heads would be available so soon, I’d have waited an extra month or two but I’m still very happy with my purchase. I definitely plan to buy a soft head in the future because I enjoy being able to kiss my doll (which can’t really be done with the hard head). Thanks again for checking out my review!
If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
**This review is posted on The Doll Forum by Yourdoll’s customer – easycompany14. We get authorized to post on Yourdoll.com. To view the original post, please click here.**
Takiko (瀧子 – waterfall) is my first life-sized doll, purchased to be a photo model. Due to my contract at work, I’m about to have to few months off starting at the end of the year. Normally, I’d travel, go hiking and camping, and do lots of landscape and astrophotography. This year, well, you know. I decided to set up a small studio and use dolls as my models for fashion and cosplay photography. Pretty excited about the possibilities, even though I still have much to learn in regards to makeup, hair, and clothing (I foresee buying a sewing machine in my future as well). All in all, I’m pretty amazed and pleased. Even though she just arrived today, she has given me plenty to think about, some of which I’ve written down below.
I’m pretty sure that everyone that has ordered a doll has felt the same kind of nervousness during unboxing. Cost aside, having to deal with returns would have been a pain in the ass. Upon opening the box, I noticed that the neck was bent forward and the back was arched, which had me pretty worried. The box itself didn’t have any markings to indicate proper vertical orientation (horizontal markings were present), so I’m assuming that she spent some time upside down during transit. Luckily, any damage seems to be pretty minor – slight flattening in one thumb, tender area at the small of her back. Whew…don’t scare me like that.
Hey, standing is difficult for all of us. It takes babies a long time to learn how to stand and dolls are a bit disadvantaged in this respect due to their anatomy. Which explains why most of the pictures I’ve seen have dolls slightly leaning against something for support. I had already learned this from my mini doll (who can stand, but only with bad posture) and have some ideas on how to get around this limitation for photo shoots. It would be nice to see some upgrades in the toe department to help aid in balance. Aside from her big toes that do have wires in them (but still useless for balance), all of her other toes are floppy little things. I wasn’t really thinking of photographing her feet, so not a huge loss there.
I’m extremely impressed by her breasts (which sounds hilarious in my head). One of my bigger worries was around her breasts being too hard and not conforming nicely to clothing, but the gel breasts are very pliant. Her nipples, on the other hand, might cause some issues, but a little cotton padding should work well enough to make sure they are not standing at attention when that’s not the desired look.
Skin Tone & Body Painting
Skin tone was one of those other big worries as a first time buyer. I specified light tan (was worried tan might be too dark judging from promo pictures), but comparing her skin tone in real life against promo pictures, the difference is pretty large. With that said, I find her skin tone to be quite beautiful and natural, so I’m not displeased by this at all. I’m pretty sure that I’ll get a second WM Doll in the future (172D in tan most likely), so I might end up visiting a showroom at some point just so that I can have a clear idea of how everything looks in person.
I also opted for the realistic body painting option, and it looks pretty great in real life. The factory photos simply can’t convey the nice subtleties that have been painted on. It was pretty surprising to even see that they had painted very faint veins, which does a great job of enhancing the realism.
My my, aren’t you a heavy girl! I had bought a mini doll this past summer just to get a better understanding of how dolls looked and posed, but I was totally unprepared for how much heavier Takiko is (35kg vs 18kg). A lot of this has to do with the unnwieldiness of a dead weight human body along with wanting to be extremely careful with her (white glove treatment!), but the weight is going to be something that I’m going to have to get used to. Exercise is probably a good idea as well.
Posing and dressing will also be a challenge due to her weight and balance issues. I think I might get a free-standing pull up bar and some soft straps to keep her well in place while adjusting her wardrobe and working on poses.
Upon seeing the “Minnie” head on YourDoll, I knew that I’d absolutely love to photograph her. This head and the S30 Sino Doll head really resonated with me, and I immediately began thinking about both personalities and a myriad of ideas for photo shoots. Since there was a sale, I also ended up getting the #334 head, so Takiko is going to end up with a split personality (I’m calling her #334 head “Cleopatra”). I have had a little bit of trouble adjusting the head on the body, as I’m not sure if I’m supposed to screw it all the way down or leave it a little bit free. At some point while screwing on the head, the neck starts to twist around – maybe I need to push the neck down a bit while screwing. I think a better connection system between head and body might be a good idea.
Throw the wigs away, seriously (or keep them just as temps). Good wigs can be expensive, which is why these dolls don’t come with good wigs. I’m not going to fault the manufacturers for the quality of the wigs provided, but I highly recommend doing a bit of wig shopping. I had already purchased a couple of synthetic hair wigs before Takiko arrived and am planning on buying more. Eventually, I’ll probably even throw down even more money for some human hair wigs.
That infinite stare into oblivion is perhaps the main thing that draws me back from mistaking Takiko for someone alive. This is one of the big disadvantages in using a doll in place of a living model as a photgraphic subject. The eyes provided are of decent quality, but I’ve already placed an order for some custom eyes and am going to try and use a laser to make sure I have her eyes properly focused where I want them to be during photo shoots.
That’s it for now, thanks for reading. To be honest, I could probably keep writing for hours, but want to keep posts relatively digestible. I’ll start updating this thread with photos and any further thoughts in the future. I’m still waiting on some backordered light stands, so it might take a while. In the meantime, I’ll spend some time getting to know Takiko a little better and planning out shoots.
***This review is posted on The Doll Forum by Yourdoll’s customer – Randomshock. We get authorized to post on Yourdoll.com. To view the original post, please click here. ***
With my last (and still current…) doll, Takiko, I ended up writing a review on the very first day that I received her. This time, I ended up waiting about a month to give myself time to both spend with Sakira as a photo model and to start taking photos (spent a while making a small studio in my home). Photos I’ve taken and will take of Sakira can be found here.
Skin Color: Natural
Eye Color: Brown
Lip Color: #1
Areola Size: #2 (see note)
Areola Color: #1
Vagina Type: Built-in
Labia Color: #1
Fingernail Color: #1
Toenail Color: #1
Standing: Standing without Bolts
Skeleton Type: EVO
Pubic Hair: None
Premium Makeup Options: R+S Effect (Head and Body)
Soft Body Options: Thighs, Vagina, Breasts, Butt
Premium Options: Movable Eyes, Heating
This is the doll that sold me on the idea of using sex dolls for photography, so I’m obviously a fan of her overall look. The face in particular is what started me on this whole journey, so there’s not much to say in regards to potential improvements. Maybe a little better detailing on the ears and between the lips.
What surprised me the most was the muscle tone of her abdominals. It’s fairly subtle, but I think it’s a great addition here. Extending this to give a slightly toned look on her arms and legs would have probably worked out very well.
However, while I really like her look in general, what I rather dislike is the extreme deviance from norms in regards to her body proportions. Naked, there’s no problem here, but getting clothes that fit properly is a pretty big problem. Being petite, she is already a bit difficult to shop for, but her extra tiny waist and somewhat short torso pretty much means that I’m going to have to have everything custom-made, altered, or make heavy use of clothing clips. This actually seems to be a common aspect of a lot of the dolls I’m seeing, which maybe makes sense for dolls that are naked most of the time, but I’d really prefer a body that isn’t so hard to shop for. For this doll specifically, trying to get her proportions up to a about a Chinese small (about XS for USA) is where I’d like to see her. Maybe add up to 5cm to her height as well. Still slim and petite, but able to wear things off-the-rack.
If I continue this little hobby, I have the feeling I’m going to have to end up having to get custom-made bodies.
As noted in the configuration above, I chose option #2 for the areola size, basing this off of the small pictures provided. Option #1 seemed to be no areola, while option #2 was, I thought, something of a standard size. When I received the factory pictures, I was fairly taken aback by how large the areolas were, especially in comparison to her small breast size. I probably should have inquired or done a bit more research first, but I did not know that option #2 translated into being a 4cm diameter. The factory did make some alterations for me to reduce the areola size after some discussion, but it’s still apparent upon close inspection that there has been an alteration. I’d really like to see an enhanced doll configurator in the future using 3D models so that the ordering process is much more of a ‘what you see is what you get’ system.
It would also be nice for manufacturers to allow for different nipple sizes (perhaps using inserts in the mold to adjust this area instead of having to create completely different body molds). This is just a personal preference, but I would have preferred if her nipples were about half the size. This could also be an area where it might be best to go with super soft silicone, otherwise the nipples will always show through clothing (well, I’m using nipple covers, so this part isn’t too bothersome).
“Standing” seems to pretty much be an industry joke. “Upright” would have been a better descriptor. There isn’t enough weight displacement across the foot, and the ankle joints are insufficient to support free standing. For others, this might not really be an issue as the doll can always be leaned against something for support, but, for me, this is a problem that must be mitigated by using a free standing assistance mechanism.
The skeleton has a decent amount of freedom of motion, though I’d always appreciate more to allow for more poses. I imagine that this must be limited in order to reduce the possibility of tearing the silicone, so, for the most part, this is a limitation I can work with. Unfortunately, there doesn’t seem to be any consistency in the resistance of each joint. In my case, the right hip is extremely difficult to move, and there is no way to adjust this. I’m hoping for adjustable resistance in the future without having to cut into the doll. Even simply being able to lock and unlock joints would be extremely useful.
The wrists and finger wires are probably the biggest problem with the skeleton. The wrist itself is fairly easy to work with, but this is where I’d definitely appreciate a bit more freedom of movement, specifically being able to use some lateral positioning of the wrist. The fingers….I understand it’s probably quite difficult to get realistic finger bones, but this is definitely an area where I’d be willing to pay a premium for more realism.
I didn’t want implanted hair since I planned to constantly swap out wigs, but eyebrows did seem like an interesting choice (there aren’t a whole lot of quality false eyebrows on the market that would let me play with expression). Overall, I’m pretty pleased by the result, though I think that offering differing eyebrow shapes would be an improvement.
Since I don’t have another silicone doll without the R+S painting, I can’t make real comparisons here. The skin looks a lot more realistic than me TPE WM Doll, having a slightly pebbled effect. Upon first receiving the doll, I was not totally impressed, but after a washing and powdering, it looks much improved (powdering also gets rid of any shiny spots. Might need a little extra detailing on the upper neck, as it begins to look a bit featureless (or maybe this is just something for sculpt, shortening her neck by a centimeter or two). This is the most expensive option, but I’m happy with it.
Soft Body Options:
All of the soft body options were free when I ordered, so I went ahead and selected them all. The breasts are indeed soft, but that’s about it. There does seem to be a small spot midway down the thighs that feels soft, but the butt is rock hard. I honestly don’t know if maybe the butt is really softer than normal or if this was just missed at the factory. In the end, the lack of a soft butt didn’t matter, as I’m still able to get tight jeans on her. The overall hardness of silicone dolls in comparison to TPE ones does make carrying them a lot easier, however.
Big mistake getting these. While they are movable, the eyeball is encapsulated in the movable eye system and cannot be extracted from it. So, if you wanted to change eye color (non-digitally), you have to take the entire assembly system out of the eye and put in a different movable eye assembly or different system altogether. If you are entirely fine with the eye options Sino provides, go ahead and get these, but if you want to be able to play with differing eye colors, definitely avoid this option. The movable eye assembly is horribly annoying to remove from the eye sockets due to silicone being stiffer than TPE (expect to lose the eyelashes and a bit of paint). I ended up working with MannequinFan, and he was able to create a version of his Easy Move Eyes system that works with Sino heads.
Got this for fun, as I was curious about how the heating system was implemented. Turns out that there is wiring coming from the top of the neck then connected to the head. The power plug is on the top of the head, a little to the back (so no wearing a wig while heating). Trying it out, it seemed to take a long time to feel any heating effect, and, due to the varying amount of silicone surrounding the skeleton, parts of the body where the ‘skin’ is closer to the skeleton will feel warmer (arms will feel warm first). I feel that using a heating blanket is probably the better option, since the heating will be from the outside, giving a more consistent feeling of warmth at the skin.
Just a quick note on the feet. The WM doll I ordered had all individual toes, with a wire in the big toe, but here, all toes except for the big one are fused together and there is no wire in the big toe. Does make getting socks on a tad bit easier and doesn’t have the floppy look of the WM Doll.
I simply love the look of this head. In the future, I think I’ll ask for the factory to just paint on a natural look and leave off the eyelashes so I can do my own customizations.
I definitely like the more petite body for this doll, but as she will mostly be wearing clothes, I’d really like to see a body that can still wear off-the-rack clothes without looking baggy in certain areas.
Mia over at YourDoll has been really great to work with. I hope that vendors and manufacturers do improve the overall process in the future to make it easier for buyers to be able to see exactly what they’ll be getting before they even submit their order. I think this would probably increase sales as well, especially from first-time buyers.
READY SEX DOLL IMAGE
WHY SHOULD YOU OWN A REALISTIC LOVE DOLL?
WHY SHOULD YOU OWN A REALISTIC LOVE DOLL?
ATTENTION: BEWARE OF FRAUD
SEX DOLLS GUIDE FOR NEW BUYER
Sex was or may still be an inherent topic that most people want to avoid. But it seems that the times are changing, and people are beginning to adapt and everything related to the event is completely normal. Why should any one of us hide or fear natural things? So mankind created sex dolls. In addition, to be honest, the sex doll is not what it used to be, and the design of the face and body details is becoming more and more realistic. You may not even be able to tell if it is a real person or a doll.
SHOP A LOVE DOLL AND DISCOVER NEW FUN!
Sex dolls are also referred to as love dolls, real dolls, and adult dolls. They are basically created to provide companionship, happiness, and sexual pleasure. Sex dolls generally refer to life-size sex dolls, but they can also consist of only the head, torso, and buttocks, or only the legs and buttocks. They are designed to resemble men and women in almost all aspects. The highest quality ones are quite realistic, starting from the shape of the nails to their sexual organs. The best sex dolls are made of medical-grade TPE or silicone. Such dolls are completely safe and highly durable and can be used for a long time. They are also materials that are easy to clean and keep hygienic.
By browsing our categories, anyone can find some of the best sex dolls that can be found online. There are various types of dolls here. Models range from soft to huge breasts, and every size in between. Some doll models are petite and thin, while others are sturdy athletes.
There is no doubt that you should explore and embrace your sex life bravely and freely. As more and more people are exploring this topic, buying sex dolls is becoming more and more popular and more taboo. The sex toy industry is booming, and love dolls are progressing faster than any other sex toy in the world.
BUY A LIFELIKE LOVE DOLL FROM YOURDOLL
YOURDOLL is an authorized approved vendor by The Doll Forum. We only sell the best sex doll brands. In our selection, there are more than 1000 latest new sex dolls. You can customize the sex doll according to your preferences, select skin tone, eye color, hair, add lifelike features such as body heating and moaning, and more. You can choose custom sex dolls, or you can directly choose the in-stock sex dolls that have been already customized and stored in our USA and EU warehouses. We offer the best price guarantee for all our new sex dolls. For this large transaction, you can order your doll today and pay later. We offer Klarna installments to customers in the United States, or you can split your payment by credit card. To sum up, YOURDOLL provides:
- Verified Vendor by The Doll Forum
- Best price and authentic guarantee
- Best sex doll and sex toy brands
- Authentic reviews
- Fast and anonymous shipping
- Multiple payment methods
WHAT TYPE OF SEX DOLLS DO YOU OFFER?
YOURDOLL is now selling TPE sex dolls and silicone sex dolls provided by the world’s best brands and suppliers. We are a certified distributor of sex doll brands, such as WM DOLL, YL DOLL, SE DOLL, which are the three top brands in the sex doll industry. WM dolls are famous for their huge selection styles, YL Doll is famous for their sexy body designs, and SE DOLL is loved by doll lovers for their excellent head design. Their high-quality sex doll has a metal frame. Made of TPE material, imitating the texture of real human skin. You can choose the style you want, and you will not be disappointed.
We offer a huge selection of love dolls of different price categories. We have these sex doll categories ready for you:
- Dolls by Age: teen sex dolls, adult sex dolls, milf & mature sex dolls.
- Dolls by Body Type: Life-size, torsos, small, mini, curvy, BBW, fitness, tiny, big boobs, fat & lifelike sex dolls.
- Dolls by Race: anime, blonde, celebrity, pornstars, black, Japanese & Asian sex dolls.
- Sex dolls for Men & Women: Female, male sex dolls, gay, lesbian & shemale sex dolls.